Light Shinning in Darkness - Part 1
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. God's unerring watchword
to the doubtful saint when halting between "Lo here and Lo there."
- Chapter 2. The believer's garland
recovered from thieves, and restored to its proper owners.
- Chapter 3. The just man's lamentation,
and the wicked man's triumph.
- Chapter 4. Heaven's greatest bounty,
and the sinner's richest banquet.
- Chapter 5. The believer's pace slow
- Chapter 6. The believer's safest
path in the darkest night.
- Chapter 7. The unanimity of Paul
- Chapter 8. The saint's mystic death
and perfect freedom.
- Chapter 9. The sanctification of
the sinner, the matter and the manner of it.
- Chapter 10. The womb of the morning and the
children of light.
- Chapter 11. The gain of Godliness, or the beggar's
- Chapter 12. The threefold record in heaven reflected
in a threefold witness in earth, and the triune harmonious witness one
in the believer's heart.
- Chapter 13. The scorner's highest seat and deepest
- Chapter 14. Great exploits by simple means.
- Chapter 15. The heavenly bridegroom, and his
- Chapter 16. The royalist and the rebel, or,
the son of peace in perpetual war.
- Chapter 17. Gospel Zion, and her eternal glory.
- Chapter 18. The Passover feast and the proper
- Chapter 19. The heaven-born soul in his highest
character (considered as having put on the new man), deriving the whole
of his pedigree from the sinless seed of God.
- Chapter 20. The saint's daily labour, and present